Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Country Songs(:


So I know I made a list of just songs(: But now I've decided to make a list of Amazing Country songs, since country is my passion and I'm a country girl:)

1. You're Gonna Miss This By: Trace Adkins
2. Love Like Crazy By: Lee Brice
3. A Woman Like You By: Lee Brice
4. Dirt Road Anthem By: Jason Aldean
5. Take A Back Road By: Rodney Atkins
6. Underdog By: The Lost Trailers
7. Better than I Used To Be By: Tim McGraw
8. Home By: Dierks Bentley
9. Loves Gonna Make it Alright By: George Strait
10. Drink On it By: Blake Shelton
11. The Trouble With Girls By: Scotty McCreery
12. Time Is Love By: Josh Turner
13. Don't Think I Don't Think About It By: Darius Rucker
14. I Cross My Heart By: George Strait
15. No Hurry By: Zac Brown Band
16. Tattoo's on This Town By: Jason Aldean
17. He's Mine By: Rodney Atkins
18. Already There By: Lonestar
19.Walk A Little Straighter By: Billy Currington
20. People Are Crazy By: Billy Currington
21: Check Yes Or No By: George Strait
22. I Won't Let Go By: Rascal Flatts
23. Easy By: Rascal Flatts
24. The House That Built Me By: Miranda Lambert
25. Ours By: Taylor Swift

And there's the the top 25 country songs (at least in my book)

No comments:

Post a Comment