Thursday, January 5, 2012

About Me:)

Hey Everyone!
My name is Breanna and I am blogging because I love love love love to write. I can't even tell you how much I love to write. Anyways I write mostly Christian Poetry because that is what I believe in. One of these times I might post one of my poems but not now. Anyways a little about me. I am a fourteen year old teenage girl. I have my ups and my downs and my downs and highs just like everyone else. One thing I have to say is I am most definitely not perfect...in fact I am far from it. I have ADD (attention deficient disorder.) I can not sit down for more than five minutes at once to do one thing. Now your probably wondering how are you writing this, well I take medication every morning because if I didn't I would fail at school. I absolutely hate watching football, hate it with a passion. But I love playing it. My best sport is Basketball considering that I am 5 "7! I was adopted when I was born into a great Christian family, as was my four brothers and sisters. I have a amazing friends and without them I don't know where I would be. Sometimes I suffer from severe depression, but it usually doesn't last long. It's super late, actually super early and I am super tired otherwise I would tell you about my day (nice and hectic, just the way I hate it.) So I will try to blog tomorrow morning or afternoon. BYE!!!

Breanna Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment