Saturday, January 7, 2012

Yesterday!

So I told you guys that I was gonna blog yesterday which I fully intended to but instead I spent half the day cleaning and the other half in bed with a fever. So yesterday my mom was having a belated New Years party with a bunch of her friends and I was dragged into helping her clean and cook for it; and let me tell you that it was not a joyful experience. My mom tends to get very frustrated over thing like these, and then I get very frustrated right back and then...well lets just say that sometimes it doesn't end up pretty. Who knew a bunch of MIDDLE aged people, let me make the clear I said middle aged people not old people, see I can be very polite...when I want to; anyway who knew a bunch of them could get together and stay up until four in the morning. I mean really people, really? I am fourteen and I can hardly stay up that late...well I can but I didn't really want to stay up and watch then ail at Catchphrase and Balderdash, it's not that entertaining. One question at Catchphrase was "He is famous, he cheated on his wife, he putts something" and they still couldn't get the answer. I just about had to stand up and shout "Tiger Woods" then the timer beeped and I said "really, I'm what, 30 years younger than you and I knew the answer. That's kind of sad" I think my mom got a little ticked at me because then she gave me THE look, and then I shut my mouth. So then I went upstairs and wasted all my time watching 'I Love Lucy'. An amazing seven hours of my life...that were a little wasted. Change of subject..that picture is not me or a picture of my baby...just thought I say that, I DO NOT, repeat DO NOT have a baby. Come on people, I am fourteen..could I possibly have a baby? Quit it...I know what your thinking,..just stop. I'm kidding. So anyways, I'm home schooled, so I think I'm a little a sheltered. I mean I have absolutely no social life. I have church friends and some other friends. But the last time I went to the mall with one of my friends was on my birthday....on January 21...of last year!!!! Another change of subject...I do that alot, you know change the subject. So I am entering this poetry contest nation wide!! I am super nervous, super ecited, and super scared. I am entering Christian Poetry so I'm might be judged a little differently than the other peoples. But it may someones only chance to hear about God so I am taking this chance. So after this blog I will do another one about something extra ordinary..come one put those two words together you can do it. See extraordinary, okay so I will do a extraordinary post. Okay so yeah..Okay? Okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment