Saturday, January 7, 2012

Misc...

Some..stuff about me. I smoke pot...kidding..kidding..don't lose your mind. I was kidding. My name is Breanna Mae. I have to many brothers and sisters to list but I have two brothers and five sisters. I also have a twin sister...her name is Eryca Lauren. I'm kidding...shes like my bestest friend in the world and I don't know what I would do without her...she's like my inspiration. Okay so I also have ALOT of guy friends. Kole, Kollin, Kolton, Kaden, Russel, Alec, Alex, Alex, Connor, Mason, Landon, Jackson....and it goes on and on and on. My girls friends are Eryca, Lindie, Whitney, Katee, Katie, Kaitie, Katye, Kaytye, Emile, Emmalee, Emalee, Emily, Emily, and more and more and more. So yeah. I love to write poetry and stuff. I like LOVE Ke$ha and Bruno Mars because they are amazing.  I love to read....it's like my passion. I love to write...unless I am under pressure..then you got a whole different story. I drink beer....I'm just kidding again....don't lose your mind. I brink root beer...my motto?? "If your gonna drink and drive drink root beer." Not really mine for real it's my Spanish teachers. Hahahahah...I also have a very crazy but amazing spanish teacher. You wouldn't understand unless you've met her. Trust me. Okay so I yuppppp...that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment