Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ever had those moments?

We all have our moments...good ones and bad. And fortunately most of those moments are good. Ever had those moments where you get so embarressed you wish you could just shrink away and die. I've had those, like the time I went to the restroom at church and when I was leavign half my skirt wasn't pulled all the way down...yeah that was a time when I really wanted to die. You remember what you wanted to be when you were six years old..I do. I wanted to be a doctor..then I got a shot, and I never wantd to join forces with the enemy. Or those moments where you made a complete idiot out of your best friend?? I think those are the best moments...until they get you back and you wonder why you ever would do something to make them do this. Or them moments you get cussed out and say "God bless you." I have had those..they usually get ticked off at me. Or the moment when your little sister asks you what the B word means? Yupp I've had that happen to..I actually answered "Did someone call you that?!" she answered wisely "No, you idiot, I wanted to call you that." At first I thought she was being serious then I knew she wa being sarcastic. Ever had those moments when you didn't get a joke? Yupp had that to, and I still don't get any Yo Moma jokes. Or the moments when you get so mad at someone you really want to hurt them. I've had those..and trust me counting to ten doesn't usually work...just saying. Or when you spend your day writing a story only to have your brother laugh at it. Okay, so maybe it didn't happen to you but it did happen to me. I spent all day writing a really good story (I was eight and I thought it was good but...) about a guy I liked at the time (Elok) and when I read it to my brother, he busted out laughing. I learned taht day never to read anything to my brother again. Or when you reallly don't get football no matter how hard you try. Yeah, I still don't get it. We all have those moments where we really don't understand stuff..but admitt it...those are THE BEST moments of our lifes.

No comments:

Post a Comment