Saturday, January 7, 2012

Random Facts

1. I love Anything Neon
2. loveGod
3. love the Bible
4. love writing
5. love math
6. lovet he song Sexy And I Know it
7. I'm adopted
8. My middle name is Mae
9. My bestfriend is Cayre
10. My best guys friends name is Elok, Nillok, Notolk and others
11. love Chicken
12. Hate when drama happens
13. Dramatic people
14. I HATE racism with a passion
15. I want world peace
16. I love when everyones getting along
17. Nillok has a ver interesting ming
18. I love Aeropostle
19. I love mismatched socks
20. I like purses that are cute
21. I actually like one of my guy best friends
22. I HATE mushrooms
23. I HATE bullying
24. I am really lazy:)
25. I have blue eys...jk I have brown eyes
26. I have alot of blond moments..one of them was a bathroom incident with Cayre
27. Why am I doing this??
28. I spend way to much time writing
29. Hahahaha I love a guy named Notlok
20. Yeah I'm done:)

No comments:

Post a Comment