Sunday, January 8, 2012

Songs:)

So I made a list of some amazing songs. There not in order because I can't they are all to amazing:)

1. I've Had My Moments By: Emerson Drive
2. Sexy And I Know It By: LM**O
3. Stay By: Sugerland
4. Blah Blah Blah By: Ke$ha
5. Stuck Like Glue By: Sugerland
6. The Lazy Song By: Bruno Mars
7. Easy By: Rascal Flatts
8. I Have Been Blessed By: ??
9. We Are Who We Are By: Ke$ha
10. Grenade By: Bruno Mars
11. Judas By: Lady Gaga
12. The Best Thing I Never Had By: Beyonce
13. Beatiful By: Christina Aguilera
14. Jar Of Hearts By: Christina Perri
15. Last Friday Night By: Katy Perry
16. In The Arms Of In Angel By: Sarah McLachlan
17. No One By: Alicia Keys
18. Love The Way You Lie By: Eminem
19.I Loved Her First By: Heartland
20. You Can Let Go Now Daddy By: Crystle Shawanda
21. I Love You This Big By: Scotty McCreery
22. Hollaback Girl By: Gwen Stefani
I also made a list of terrible songs

1. God Gave Me You By: Blake Shelton
2. I Love You Like A Love Song By: Selena Gomez
3. Baby By: Justin Beiber
4. ET By: Katy Perry

Not as many horrible songs as there are good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment