Monday, January 9, 2012

What I Believe In

Today I was in Walmart and there were two teens in front of me. One was pregnant, and she was talking about getting an abortion. I know it's not right to listen in on other peoples conversation, but how could I resist. I wanted to just butt into their conversation and tell them how wrong they were going to be. I wanted to tell them how guilty they would be, but I kept my mouth shut. I walked out of that store, and I felt as if my heart as broken. I am very pro-life, I feel that if everyone alive had the right to life, why shouldn't a unborn baby have that same right. The Bible says "Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord." Doesn't that clue us that God is against it? I know other people may not have the same views, in fact some people may be all for abortion. I'm not trying to cram my beliefs down your throat, I'm am just stating facts. I believe in a lot of different things. I believe there is one true God, not five million. I do not believe in Evolution. I do, however, believe in the big bang theory. Your thinking to yourself "The big bang theory and evolution are the same thing." Well...not exactly you see God spoke, and BANG there it was. People always believe what men say, they don't read the Bible and find out the truth for themselves. I don't believe being a Polygamist is right. Honestly, I believe it's just one man being a pervert, just wanting an excuse to sleep when whole bunch of women. But I do believe in things. I believe in the good, old fashioned, Bible. "Sometimes you have to stand up for what's right, even if your standing alone." I have always been taught that no matter what people say or do to me, I need to stand up even if your standing alone. Okay that's it. Again..I'm not cramming anything down your throat, just stating my believes.

No comments:

Post a Comment