Saturday, January 7, 2012

Something Amazing

Okay so when I was born I was immediatly placed for adoption. Not because my biological mother didn't love me, but because she knew she wouldn't be able to take care of me the way she wanted to. One amazing fact about me is that I was carried for nine months and my biological mother did not know it. I was a complete suprise. You would think that somenoe carrying a baby would actually know they were. The day I was born my Biological mom told my adoptive mom taht if she had known she was pregnant she would have gotton an abortion. After I heard that story I appreciated my life a little..no no wait a lot more. God had protected me from getting an abortion. I often wonder why God would place me in a home like this..but I know he did because he was protecting me from a lot in my life. So yeah short blog..there's a lot more to it...just don't really think I need to go into it all. I'll probably blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment